Friday, June 17, 2011

MMS...water purifier and so much more

A few years ago, a story posted in my Raw Food World newsletter mentioned a product I'd never heard of (www.therawfoodworld.com/blog/?p=568 & www.therawfoodworld.com/blog/?p=564).  However, after reading Matt Monarch's experience with it, I quickly became convinced that it was something I needed to have.  The product is called MMS (formerly Miracle Mineral Supplement, now Master Mineral Supplement).  This product has been used for years as a water purifier and considering that the human body is more than 60% water, well, enough said.

There has been some controversy surrounding this product and because of this, I am only going to say, do your own research and make your own decision about whether or not it is for you.  It has helped us through many a rough patch.  I've used it on all of my family, dogs and chickens.  A friend recently had much success bathing her dog in it.  He didn't seem to make any great strides toward recovery until she gave him an MMS bath.  I have had the same success bathing myself, kids, dogs and chickens in it (we've also all taken it internally).  For bathing, you use 30 drops of MMS to 150 drops of citric acid (10%) or 30 drops citric acid (50%).  Again, you can google this info to find exact info on mixing. 

Anyways, I just wanted to throw this out there.  If you have experienced issues for which you have had no resolution, this may be something that would interest you.  Google it and see what you find, but remember to read both sides of the story.  Jim Humble's websites are infomative as is the CureZone website.

NOTE:  Older articles you read may mention taking numerous amount of drops (like 15 or 30).  This is no longer recommended.  The new protocol does not exceed 3 drops per any one dose.  It is recommended that you take smaller (no more than 3 drops) doses more frequently (up to every hour, I usually do every two).  Using smaller doses decreases the likelihood of nausea, which results from pathogens dying off more quickly than your liver can dispose of them.    

No comments: